Who we are:
Interflexion is an early-stage technology firm. Through AI-powered conversations paired with in-app coaching and feedback, we’re helping people develop interpersonal skills to interact more effectively in their work lives. We’re on a mission to help a variety of roles across several industries.
We’re a remote team centrally based in the NYC metropolitan area.
What we need:
We’re looking for an Interactive Content Specialist to support Interflexion’s clients in developing intelligent, interactive content. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, we need an individual who is a keen observer of human interactions and has an insatiable curiosity and desire to learn.
Ideally, this candidate has a background in the corporate Learning and Development industry and understands the entire lifecycle of training, from analyzing training needs to creating content to delivery and evaluation. In this role, you will be executing multiple projects simultaneously, across multiple clients. We strive to create diverse and inclusive content and prefer you have experience doing so.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing a deep understanding of the taxonomy of interpersonal skills and their behavioral components
- Scripting realistic workplace conversations that highlight critical interpersonal skills
- Collaborating closely with clients and internal stakeholders to create engaging and effective multimedia content
- Recording and editing video and sound projects (highly preferred)
- Maintaining and updating Interflexion’s interactive content library
- Evaluating performance analytics
- Rapidly troubleshooting technical issues
We are open to candidates with a range of experience levels and backgrounds.