Who we are:
Interflexion is an early-stage technology firm. Through AI-powered conversations, we’re helping people interact more effectively in their work lives. We’re a remote team centrally based in the NYC metropolitan area.
What we need:
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to add to our small but mighty team. We need a developer with experience in or a strong desire to learn Natural Language Processing as you’ll be a key stakeholder in developing and expanding our product.
You’ll have a chance to guide the future course of our brand and product. You’re eager about an open career path that brings the potential for significant growth in line with the product’s growth. You will be charged with taking projects from conception to production while creatively solving problems along the way.
What you bring:
Leading the technical team, you must possess strong front- and back-end programming skills. Day-to-day responsibilities will include developing and designing front-end architecture, implementing back-end functionality, and ensuring the responsiveness of applications. You must also be able to collaborate cross-functionally to work alongside product managers as new features are created.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing and developing:
- APIs with Node.js and Express in a serverless environment using Firebase and Google Cloud Functions
- Extending your React knowledge to mobile to develop apps in React Native
- Comfortable working with SQL, specifically PostgreSQL
- Meeting both technical and user needs
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Good communication skills in a virtual working environment
- Experience with, or a strong desire/passion to learn, Natural Language Processing
What we offer:
- Remote working environment
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to build and inform the product
- Open-ended career potential in line with business growth